Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9410
176 x 327 mm (6.9 x 12.9 in.)
James McBey, British (Scottish), (1883–1959)
- Caribbean Area - LCSH 85020279; no TGN (Caribbean Sea is TGN 7004569)
- Cuba - TGN 7004624
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- marine views - Use For Term
- ports - Use for settlement areas that combine a harbor and terminal facilities at the transition between land and water transportation systems.
- plate Dimensions: 176 x 327 mm (6.9 x 12.9 in.)
No open access image available
James McBey, British (Scottish), (1883–1959) . Havana Harbour, 1941. Etching on wove paper. Eighth state. plate : 176 x 327 mm (6.9 x 12.9 in.). Sheet : 251 x 380 mm (9.9 x 15 in.). DAC accession number 1973.D1.25. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), ca. 1945–1950. (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "Havana Harbour".View current selection of records as: