World’s Fair, NYC
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9626
World’s Fair, NYC1964
225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.)
Joel Meyerowitz, American, b. born 1938
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- fairs - Use for exhibitions in which different exhibitors participate to publicize and promote their products, services, or activities, sometimes though not necessarily involving buying and selling, and often combined with entertainment. For meetings of buyers and sellers at stated times and places for the purpose of trade, use "markets (events)." [April 1996 scope note added; related term added. May 1991 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.)
No open access image available
Joel Meyerowitz, American, b. born 1938 . World’s Fair, NYC, 1964. From Joel Meyerowitz Photographs. Gelatin silver print. image : 225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.). Sheet : 280 x 355 mm (11 x 14 in.). DAC accession number 2000.20.4. Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 2000.
Your search criteria: Objects is "World’s Fair, NYC".View current selection of records as: