Governor Clinton’s House, Foot of E. 69th Street and East River
Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9671
Governor Clinton’s House, Foot of E. 69th Street and East River1908
250 x 175 mm (9.8 x 6.9 in.)
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- East River - LCSH 8504057 "East River (N.Y.)"; no TGN
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- New York Etching Club members
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 250 x 175 mm (9.8 x 6.9 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919) . Governor Clinton’s House, Foot of E. 69th Street and East River, 1908. Soft-ground etching printed in black, blue, and red inks on Asian wove paper. plate : 250 x 175 mm (9.8 x 6.9 in.). Sheet : 323 x 238 mm (12.7 x 9.4 in.). DAC accession number 1943.D1.183. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), 1943. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "Governor Clinton’s House, Foot of E. 69th Street and East River".View current selection of records as: