Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9757
164 x 138 mm (6.5 x 5.4 in.)
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- monotypes - Unique prints made using the process of monotype. [June 1995 related term added; alternate term changed, was "monotype".]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- New York Etching Club members
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 164 x 138 mm (6.5 x 5.4 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919) . Jumel Mansion, 1908. Photogravure reproduction of monotype, printed in black, red, and blue inks on laid paper. image : 164 x 138 mm (6.5 x 5.4 in.). Sheet : 297 x 229 mm (11.7 x 9 in.). DAC accession number 1973.D1.30. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), before 1953. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Objects is "Jumel Mansion".View current selection of records as: