David Young Cameron
Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3405
The Lion and the Unicorn1911
150 x 108 mm (5.9 x 4.3 in.)
David Young Cameron, British (Scottish), (1865–1945)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- sculpture - Use for works of art in which images and forms are carried out primarily in three dimensions, especially those that retain the quality of being tangible objects or groups of objects. As works become more diffused in space or time, or less tangi
- unicorns - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011215
- plate Dimensions: 150 x 108 mm (5.9 x 4.3 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Related to "David Young Cameron".View current selection of records as: