Drake Brothers Studio
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5051
Father and Child before a New Houseca. 1910-1920
119 x 166 mm (4.7 x 6.5 in.)
Drake Brothers Studio, American
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- children (offspring) - Use For Term
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- image Dimensions: 119 x 166 mm (4.7 x 6.5 in.)
No open access image available
Drake Brothers Studio, American . Father and Child before a New House, ca. 1910-1920. Gelatin silver print. image : 119 x 166 mm (4.7 x 6.5 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.52. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Related to "Drake Brothers Studio".View current selection of records as: