N. Jay Jaffee
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7542
Under the Brooklyn Bridge1950 (printed ca. 1980)
347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
N. Jay Jaffee, American, b. born 1921
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- bridges (built works) - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers. [September 1994 scope note added; related term added. March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'bridges'; alternate term changed, was 'bridge'.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 347 x 261 mm (13.7 x 10.3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Related to "N. Jay Jaffee".View current selection of records as: