Photo Credit: photo: R. Lancefield
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7996
Rat and Horseca. 1800-1801
369 x 239 mm (14.5 x 9.4 in.)
Utamaro Kitagawa, aka Shimbi, Toyoaki, Yûsuke, Yûki Entaisai, Issôshurichôsai, Japanese, (1753–1806)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- maternity - State of being a mother; also the qualities belonging to or associated with being a mother or being pregnant. [March 1994 scope note changed; related term added; lead-in term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- mica (mineral) - A group of monoclinic minerals with perfect basal cleavage. AGID84 [April 1992 descriptor moved. February 1992 scope note added; lead-in term added. May 1991 descriptor changed, was "mica".]
- image Dimensions: 369 x 239 mm (14.5 x 9.4 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lancefield) .
Your search criteria: Related to "Utamaro Kitagawa".View current selection of records as: