Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12206
Alessandro de Medici and Grand Duke Cosimo I de Medici of Tuscany16th century
170 x 168 mm (6.7 x 6.6 in.)
Martino Rota, Italian, (ca. 1520–1583)
- male portraits
- nobles (aristocrats) - Members of the nobility. [November 1995 lead-in term deleted, was "noblewomen"; lead-in term deleted, was "noblemen". January 1993 descriptor added.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- plate Dimensions: 170 x 168 mm (6.7 x 6.6 in.) Measured by Bradford, Erin
- Sheet Dimensions: 184 x 178 mm (7.2 x 7 in.) Measured by Bradford, Erin
- Mat Dimensions: 482 x 355 mm (19 x 14 in.) Measured by Bradford, Erin
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .
Your search criteria: Related to "Martino Rota".View current selection of records as: