Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
Photo Credit: photo: M. Johnston
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13477
For You! (Pour Toi!)1893
270 x 195 mm (10.6 x 7.7 in.)
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, French, (1864–1901)
- aerophones - Sound devices that produce their sound by using the air itself as the primary vibrating agent. NGDMI [January 1997 related term added.]
- bassoons - Wood reedpipes with a double reed and a conical bore which doubles back upon itself like a hairpin. NGDMI
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers. [January 1995 scope note added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added. March 1992 related terms added.]
- image Dimensions: 270 x 195 mm (10.6 x 7.7 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, French, (1864–1901) . For You! (Pour Toi!), 1893. Photolithograph on India wove paper. Only state. image : 270 x 195 mm (10.6 x 7.7 in.). Sheet : 327 x 253 mm (12.9 x 10 in.). DAC accession number 1964.1.5. Purchase funds, 1964. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Johnston) .
Your search criteria: Related to "Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec" and [Objects]Century is "19th century".View current selection of records as: