No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13787
187 x 139 mm (7.4 x 5.5 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- Connecticut artists
- dance - Performing art form realized in rhythmic movement, creating visual designs by a series of poses and tracing of patterns through space in the course of measured units of time. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added.]
- dancers - Use for those who engage in the activity of dancing or who practice the art of dance, especially as a profession. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 187 x 139 mm (7.4 x 5.5 in.)
No open access image available
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935 . Untitled, 1994. From Persephone. Gelatin silver print. image : 187 x 139 mm (7.4 x 5.5 in.). Sheet : 255 x 196 mm (10 x 7.7 in.). DAC accession number 2009.1.217. Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 2009.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Untitled".View current selection of records as: