Spanish Rider, Canyon de Challey, Arizona
Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3785
Spanish Rider, Canyon de Challey, Arizona1987
203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
Linda Stevens Connor, American, b. born 1944
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- Arizona - TGN 7006451
- horseback riding - Riding on horseback. [February 1994 descriptor added.]
- Southwest - TGN 4010660 (general region): Area to which term applies has changed with westward expansion of the USA; today usually refers to Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas; area is linked by arid climate & pastoral agricultural economy.
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- sheet Dimensions: 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Spanish Rider, Canyon de Challey, Arizona".View current selection of records as: