No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6071
355 x 278 mm (14 x 10.9 in.)
Ralph Gibson, American, b. born 1939
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Edition: Number 23 from edition of 100 portfolios titled “Ralph Gibson Chiaroscuro,” published by the Hyperion Press in 1982. The portfolio as published contained fifteen untitled gelatin silver prints; the DAC holds thirteen.
Marks: Signed and dated in pencil on verso
Credit Line: Gift of Judith and Arthur Ainsberg, 1987
Accession Number: 1987.34.11
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- aerophones - Sound devices that produce their sound by using the air itself as the primary vibrating agent. NGDMI [January 1997 related term added.]
- brass instruments - Lip-vibrated aerophones made of brass or other metals.
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- still lifes
- image Dimensions: 355 x 278 mm (14 x 10.9 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Ralph Gibson, American, b. born 1939 . Untitled, 1981. Gelatin silver print. image : 355 x 278 mm (14 x 10.9 in.). DAC accession number 1987.34.11. Gift of Judith and Arthur Ainsberg, 1987.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Untitled".View current selection of records as: