Beach at Gloucester, Mass.
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8147
Beach at Gloucester, Mass.1885
126 x 210 mm (5 x 8.3 in.)
Hendrik Dirk Kruseman van Elten, Dutch, (1829–1904)
- marine views - Use For Term
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- New York Etching Club members
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 126 x 210 mm (5 x 8.3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Beach at Gloucester, Mass.".View current selection of records as: