Gasoline Station, US Route 1, New Jersey
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/82
Gasoline Station, US Route 1, New Jerseyca. 1954
341 x 272 mm (13.4 x 10.7 in.)
Berenice Abbott, American, (1898–1991)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- New Jersey - TGN 7007565
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- retail stores - Use for places of business where goods are sold directly to the ultimate consumers. [September 1994 related term added.]
- service stations - Use for establishments that primarily sell gasoline, lubricating oils, and other merchandise, such as tires and batteries, for motor vehicles and that often also perform minor repair work. For buildings or parts of buildings where motor
- image Dimensions: 341 x 272 mm (13.4 x 10.7 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Objects is "Gasoline Station, US Route 1, New Jersey".View current selection of records as: