- Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation. ERIC9 [May 1993 related term deleted. May 1991 descriptor moved. February 1991 related term added.]
- Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- Naturally formed aggregate of one or more minerals. For processed or dressed rock use "stone." [January 1996 alternate term added. February 1992 descriptor moved. December 1991 scope note added.]
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Unidentified Family around a Stone House,
165 x 228 mm (6.5 x 9 in.).
DAC accession number 1918.104.22.168.
Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "B:BDXT:BDXU:BDXY:BDYJ:BDYR:BDYU" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".