Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2249
South Wall, Mazda Motors, Irvine1974
153 x 227 mm (6 x 8.9 in.)
Lewis Baltz, American, (1945–2014)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- California - TGN 7007157
- Conceptual art - LCSH Link
- Orange county - TGN 1002748
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 153 x 227 mm (6 x 8.9 in.)
No open access image available
Lewis Baltz, American, (1945–2014) . South Wall, Mazda Motors, Irvine, 1974. From The New Industrial Parks near Irvine, California. Gelatin silver print. image : 153 x 227 mm (6 x 8.9 in.). Sheet : 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.). DAC accession number 1979.20.7. National Endowment for the Arts funds and Friends of the Davison Art Center matching funds, 1979. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BDRU".View current selection of records as: