No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1512
Family before a Wooden Houseca. 1870-1880
191 x 239 mm (7.5 x 9.4 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Bibliography: Note (342)5.
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19126.96.36.1993
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation. ERIC9 [May 1993 related term deleted. May 1991 descriptor moved. February 1991 related term added.]
- group portraits - Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- image Dimensions: 191 x 239 mm (7.5 x 9.4 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Family before a Wooden House, ca. 1870-1880. Albumen print. image : 191 x 239 mm (7.5 x 9.4 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.523. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BDYU".View current selection of records as: