No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1298
A Youth and Two Donkeys near a Homesteadca. 1870-1890
111 x 175 mm (4.4 x 6.9 in.)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Latin America - TGN 4006155 (general region)
- travel photography
- youth - Use for people below the age of full maturity, generally 17 years of age and younger. [April 1994 lead-in terms added. September 1993 scope note added. August 1993 related terms added. November 1992 alternate term added. September 1990 lead-in terms added.]
- image Dimensions: 111 x 175 mm (4.4 x 6.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BEFZ".View current selection of records as: