No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6159
Diary of a Young Girl-Anne Frank1985
237 x 70 mm (9.3 x 2.8 in.)
Joseph Goldyne, American, b. born 1942
Object Type: print
Medium and Support: Etching, aquatint, spit-bite aquatint, and monoprint
Print impression quality: Excellent
Edition: Bound volume with 10 prints and an accompanying portfolio of ten prints of the same images. Edition of 350 published by Pennyroad Press, proofed by Kay Braden at Katherine Lincoln Press, San Francisco, and printed by Kate Hanlon at R.E. Townsend, Inc. Georgetown, Massachusetts
Marks: Signed in ink by artist and designer on colophon of volume and in pencil by artist lower right of each print in porfolio.
Bibliography: See Joseph Goldyne, with an essay by Paul Cummings (Seattle, WA: University of Washington Press, 1989).
Credit Line: Gift of The Diary of Anne Frank Limited Partnership, 1991
Accession Number: 19188.8.131.52
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- girls - Use to refer to female human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- illustration - The art or process of providing illustrations. [March 1993 lead-in term added. May 1991 scope note added.]
- war - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011468
- World War II
- world wars - Wars that involve most of the leading political and military powers of the world or most of the earth's territory. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- youth - Use for people below the age of full maturity, generally 17 years of age and younger. [April 1994 lead-in terms added. September 1993 scope note added. August 1993 related terms added. November 1992 alternate term added. September 1990 lead-in terms added.]
- plate Dimensions: 237 x 70 mm (9.3 x 2.8 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available