Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6986
Girl in Straw Hat1912
215 x 160 mm (8.5 x 6.3 in.)
Hill & Adamson, Scottish, (active 1843–1848)
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- female portraits
- girls - Use to refer to female human beings from birth through adolescence. [August 1993 descriptor added.]
- hats - Shaped coverings for the head having a brim and crown, or one of the two. [June 1995 related term added.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- plate Dimensions: 215 x 160 mm (8.5 x 6.3 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .