No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1598
Augusta Alsop and John Alsop at the 1962 Republican State Convention, Hartford1962
349 x 274 mm (13.7 x 10.8 in.)
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Hartford - TGN 7013695
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- image Dimensions: 349 x 274 mm (13.7 x 10.8 in.)
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Augusta Alsop and John Alsop at the 1962 Republican State Convention, Hartford, 1962. Gelatin silver print. image : 349 x 274 mm (13.7 x 10.8 in.). DAC accession number 1990.29.1. Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1990.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BFNJ" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: