No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/11753
New York Beggars (New York Bettler)1974
430 x 610 mm (16.9 x 24 in.)
Sigmar Polke, German, (1941–2010)
- beggars - Those who subsist by asking for alms. WCOL9 [December 1992 alternate term added. December 1990 descriptor added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- social classes - Levels in human populations distinguished by degree of wealth or privilege, modes of labor, way of life, or other social, economic, or cultural factors. TSIT [May 1994 related term added. April 1993 lead-in term deleted, was 'social stratification'; lead-in term deleted, was 'class differences'. May 1991 descriptor moved.]
- image Dimensions: 430 x 610 mm (16.9 x 24 in.)
No open access image available
Sigmar Polke, German, (1941–2010) . New York Beggars (New York Bettler), 1974. Color offset photolithograph printed in four colors after photographs taken by the artist on Schoeller-Turm board. image : 430 x 610 mm (16.9 x 24 in.). Sheet : 430 x 610 mm (16.9 x 24 in.). DAC accession number 2001.19.1. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 2001.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BLWJ" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Sigmar Polke".View current selection of records as: