Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16016
Give Us This Day1937
332 x 343 mm (13.1 x 13.5 in.)
John Stockton De Martelly (aka John Stockton Demartelly), American, (1903–1979)
- blessing - Consecrating or sanctifying by a holy rite; also, invoking God's favor upon a person. RHDEL2
- domestic genre
- domestic life - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm003216
- domestic scenes
- food - Use for any material that can be digested or absorbed by the body of a human or other animal and used as a source of energy or some essential nutrient, to build and replace tissue, or to relieve hunger. [April 1995 descriptor changed, was "foodstuff"; lead-in terms added.]
- Study of religious beliefs and traditions in human life and culture from the perspective of the humanistic disciplines. PG [November 1994 alternate term added. September 1994 related term deleted, was "
". April 1993 related term added.]
- image Dimensions: 332 x 343 mm (13.1 x 13.5 in.)
No open access image available
John Stockton De Martelly (aka John Stockton Demartelly), American, (1903–1979) . Give Us This Day, 1937. Lithograph on medium-weight ivory wove paper. image : 332 x 343 mm (13.1 x 13.5 in.). Sheet : 405 x 485 mm (15.9 x 19.1 in.). DAC accession number 2010.12.1. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 2010. (photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BOTX".View current selection of records as: