No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/18826
Tanya Marcuse, American, b. born 1964
- education - Use for the discipline that concerns the entire process of imparting knowledge, attitudes, skills, or socially valued qualities of character or behavior. For the specific activities involved in deliberately conveying knowledge, skills, or social values to others, use "educating." ERIC12 [November 1995 related term deleted, was "educating"; related term added. May 1991 scope note added. April 1991 related term added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- human body - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm005208
- medicine - Use generally for the study of human diseases and injuries, including their causes, treatment, and prevention, and with the diagnosis and management of patients. [July 1994 related term added. June 1994 scope note added; related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- representation - A manner of expression by the artist in which the subject matter is presented so that the observer is reminded of actual visible forms. AFTP [September 1993 related terms added. June 1990 lead-in term added.]
- representation - Usage as critical/analytical term
No open access image available
Tanya Marcuse, American, b. born 1964 . La Specola, 2007. From Wax Bodies. Pigment print. : mm (in.). DAC accession number 2016.2.3. John E. Andrus III Fund and Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 2016.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPDC" and [Objects]Century is "21st century".View current selection of records as: