Photo Credit: photo: R. Lee
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9901
Children Harvesting Grapes1529
87 x 293 mm (3.4 x 11.5 in.)
Master I. B. (aka Monogrammist IB), German
After Raphael, Italian, (1483–1520)
- agriculture - Science or art of cultivating the soil, harvesting crops, and raising livestock. W [April 1996 descriptor moved. November 1995 related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- food - Use for any material that can be digested or absorbed by the body of a human or other animal and used as a source of energy or some essential nutrient, to build and replace tissue, or to relieve hunger. [April 1995 descriptor changed, was "foodstuff"; lead-in terms added.]
- fruit - That portion of a plant consisting of the seed and its envelope, especially the latter when it is of a juicy, pulpy nature. [June 1994 scope note added. March 1992 descriptor moved.]
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- plate Dimensions: 87 x 293 mm (3.4 x 11.5 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lee) .