No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6798
Removal of a Farmer and His Family19th/20th century
254 x 990 mm (10 x 39 in.)
Attributed to Han T’ai-ch’ung, Chinese
- agriculture - Science or art of cultivating the soil, harvesting crops, and raising livestock. W [April 1996 descriptor moved. November 1995 related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation. ERIC9 [May 1993 related term deleted. May 1991 descriptor moved. February 1991 related term added.]
- farmers - Those who cultivate land or crops or raise livestock, especially as their main occupation. [February 1993 descriptor moved. December 1992 scope note added; alternate term added.]
- farms - Complexes where plants or animals are raised for livelihood or commerce. [March 1993 lead-in term added. September 1991 scope note added. May 1991 related term added.]
- object Dimensions: 254 x 990 mm (10 x 39 in.)
No open access image available
Han T’ai-ch’ung, Chinese . Removal of a Farmer and His Family, . Scroll painting on silk on silk. object : 254 x 990 mm (10 x 39 in.). DAC accession number 1966.24.1. Gift of Joseph S. Milner (BA Wesleyan 1916), 1966.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPGF" and [Objects]Work Type is "Painting".View current selection of records as: