No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1601
Winston Churchill responds with “V for Victory” sign at National Airport, Washington, DC1954
279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.)
- journalism - Use for the communications field concerned with the collection, preparation, and distribution of news and related commentary through the mass media, both print and electronic. [May 1996 related terms added; scope note added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- male portraits
- news photographs
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- war - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011468
- World War II
- world wars - Wars that involve most of the leading political and military powers of the world or most of the earth's territory. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- sheet Dimensions: 279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.)
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Winston Churchill responds with “V for Victory” sign at National Airport, Washington, DC, 1954. Gelatin silver print. sheet : 279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.). DAC accession number 19184.108.40.206. Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1991.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPXI" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: