Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12541
New York Stock Exchange1925
307 x 226 mm (12.1 x 8.9 in.)
Anton Schutz, American, (1894–1977)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- finance - Branch of economics concerning the management or use of funds and credit by a government, business, or individual. W [February 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 307 x 226 mm (12.1 x 8.9 in.)
No open access image available
Anton Schutz, American, (1894–1977) . New York Stock Exchange, 1925. Etching printed in brown ink on Asian wove paper. plate : 307 x 226 mm (12.1 x 8.9 in.). Sheet : 416 x 282 mm (16.4 x 11.1 in.). DAC accession number 1984.29.16. Gift of Juwil C. and Virgil W. Topazio (BA Wesleyan 1943), 1984. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPYG".View current selection of records as: