No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13716
New York Stock Exchange, Broad Streetca. 1977-1979
370 x 476 mm (14.6 x 18.7 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- Connecticut artists
- finance - Branch of economics concerning the management or use of funds and credit by a government, business, or individual. W [February 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 370 x 476 mm (14.6 x 18.7 in.)
No open access image available
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935 . New York Stock Exchange, Broad Street, ca. 1977-1979. From Philip Trager: New York. Gelatin silver print. image : 370 x 476 mm (14.6 x 18.7 in.). Sheet : 404 x 500 mm (15.9 x 19.7 in.). DAC accession number 2009.1.113. Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 2009.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPYG".View current selection of records as: