No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13721
Broadway at Pine Street, Equitable Building and the Bank of Tokyo (Former American Surety Company Building)ca. 1977-1979
315 x 247 mm (12.4 x 9.7 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Connecticut artists
- finance - Branch of economics concerning the management or use of funds and credit by a government, business, or individual. W [February 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 315 x 247 mm (12.4 x 9.7 in.)
No open access image available
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935 . Broadway at Pine Street, Equitable Building and the Bank of Tokyo (Former American Surety Company Building), ca. 1977-1979. From Philip Trager: New York. Gelatin silver print. image : 315 x 247 mm (12.4 x 9.7 in.). Sheet : 348 x 274 mm (13.7 x 10.8 in.). DAC accession number 2009.1.117. Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 2009.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPYG".View current selection of records as: