Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8966
N.Y. Stock Exchange20th century
303 x 227 mm (11.9 x 8.9 in.)
Nat Lowell, American, (1879–1956)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- finance - Branch of economics concerning the management or use of funds and credit by a government, business, or individual. W [February 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved. January 1991 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 303 x 227 mm (11.9 x 8.9 in.)
No open access image available
Nat Lowell, American, (1879–1956) . N.Y. Stock Exchange, 20th century. Color etching or etching with hand coloring on machine-made laid paper. plate : 303 x 227 mm (11.9 x 8.9 in.). Sheet : 380 x 298 mm (15 x 11.7 in.). DAC accession number 1982.41.5. Gift of Jonathan L. Rosner (BA Wesleyan 1954), 1982. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BPYG".View current selection of records as: