No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13845
Court of Common Pleas, Geographical Area #6, Church Street, New Havenca. 1974-1976
263 x 243 mm (10.4 x 9.6 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Connecticut artists
- courthouses - Use to designate buildings which contain rooms for courts of law and often judges' chambers and other offices. [February 1994 related term added; lead-in terms added.]
- law (discipline) - Area of knowledge or study of the principles and regulations established in a state or community by some authority and binding on its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision. Also the professional practice that deals with these principles and regulations and legal procedure. [November 1995 related term added. August 1995 descriptor changed, was "law". June 1994 scope note added; related terms added.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 263 x 243 mm (10.4 x 9.6 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BQGO" and [Objects]Century is "20th century" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: