No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16800
The Birth of Occupy2012
374 x 278 mm (14.7 x 10.9 in.)
Ronnie Goodman, American (probably)
- flags - Use for pieces of cloth or other flexible material, usually attached along one side to a pole or cord, intended for such purposes as symbolizing a nation or organization, or as a means of signaling. RHDEL2 [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- Occupy Movement
- political art - Use for art produced to have an explicit political content or purpose. [June 1995 descriptor added.]
- posters - Notices intended to be posted to advertise, promote, or publicize an activity, cause, product, or service; also, decorative, mass-produced prints intended for hanging. For small printed notices or advertisements intended for distribution by hand, use "handbills." [August 1995 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- protesting - Openly expressing objection, disapproval, or dissent. RHDEL2 [January 1991 scope note added.]
- San Francisco - TGN 7014456
- social movements - Collective action undertaken by people, who may or may not be formally organized, for the purpose of promoting or resisting an aspect of social change within a society. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- trumpets - Use generally for all lip-vibrated aerophones of predominantly cylindrical bore. May also be used specifically for the modern Western band, concert, and orchestral trumpets, having a wide mouthpiece, a narrow bore, valves, and a medium-sized bell throat and bell flare.
- image Dimensions: 374 x 278 mm (14.7 x 10.9 in.)
No open access image available
Ronnie Goodman, American (probably) . The Birth of Occupy, 2012. From Occuprint. Screenprint on heavyweight white wove paper. image : 374 x 278 mm (14.7 x 10.9 in.). Sheet : 455 x 299 mm (17.9 x 11.8 in.). DAC accession number 2012.10.10. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds and Russell G. D’Oench — Davison Art Center Curator’s Fund, 2012.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BQVO".View current selection of records as: