No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16801
Corporate Cookie Jar?2012
428 x 278 mm (16.9 x 10.9 in.)
Art Hazelwood, American (probably)
Josh MacPhee, American
- capitols - Use only for buildings in the United States occupied by a legislature; may also house one or more of the other branches of government.
- corporations - Groups of persons, commonly formed as business enterprises, considered in law as legal persons having an existence and rights and duties distinct from those of the individuals who form them. For unincorporated groups of persons contractually associated as joint principals in business, use "partnerships." [September 1997 related term added. May 1995 descriptor moved. April 1993 related term added.]
- Occupy Movement
- political art - Use for art produced to have an explicit political content or purpose. [June 1995 descriptor added.]
- posters - Notices intended to be posted to advertise, promote, or publicize an activity, cause, product, or service; also, decorative, mass-produced prints intended for hanging. For small printed notices or advertisements intended for distribution by hand, use "handbills." [August 1995 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- protesting - Openly expressing objection, disapproval, or dissent. RHDEL2 [January 1991 scope note added.]
- social movements - Collective action undertaken by people, who may or may not be formally organized, for the purpose of promoting or resisting an aspect of social change within a society. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- image Dimensions: 428 x 278 mm (16.9 x 10.9 in.)
No open access image available
Art Hazelwood, American (probably) Josh MacPhee, American . Corporate Cookie Jar?, 2012. From Occuprint. Screenprint on heavyweight cream wove paper. image : 428 x 278 mm (16.9 x 10.9 in.). Sheet : 457 x 303 mm (18 x 11.9 in.). DAC accession number 2012.10.11. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds and Russell G. D’Oench — Davison Art Center Curator’s Fund, 2012.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BQVO".View current selection of records as: