No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6242
Portland Fair20th century
760 x 1015 mm (29.9 x 40 in.)
Attributed to Northam Gould, American
Object Type: paintings
Medium and Support: Oil painting on canvas
Credit Line: Bequest of Magdalena Wagner, 2000
Accession Number: 2000.1.2
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- fairs - Use for exhibitions in which different exhibitors participate to publicize and promote their products, services, or activities, sometimes though not necessarily involving buying and selling, and often combined with entertainment. For meetings of buyers and sellers at stated times and places for the purpose of trade, use "markets (events)." [April 1996 scope note added; related term added. May 1991 alternate term added.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- object Dimensions: 760 x 1015 mm (29.9 x 40 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Northam Gould, American . Portland Fair, 20th century. Oil painting on canvas. object : 760 x 1015 mm (29.9 x 40 in.). DAC accession number 2000.1.2. Bequest of Magdalena Wagner, 2000.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BSUJ" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: