No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9626
World’s Fair, NYC1964
225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.)
Joel Meyerowitz, American, b. born 1938
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Series: from portfolio of thirteen prints Joel Meyerowitz Photographs
Marks: Signed: “Joel Meyerowitz”
Credit Line: Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 2000
Accession Number: 2000.20.4
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- automobiles - Use for self-propelled vehicles designed primarily to transport passengers over ordinary roads.
- fairs - Use for exhibitions in which different exhibitors participate to publicize and promote their products, services, or activities, sometimes though not necessarily involving buying and selling, and often combined with entertainment. For meetings of buyers and sellers at stated times and places for the purpose of trade, use "markets (events)." [April 1996 scope note added; related term added. May 1991 alternate term added.]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 225 x 340 mm (8.9 x 13.4 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available