Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4532
Agriculture: The Crystal Palace1851
278 x 500 mm (10.9 x 19.7 in.)
Dickinson Brothers, British (English)
- agriculture - Science or art of cultivating the soil, harvesting crops, and raising livestock. W [April 1996 descriptor moved. November 1995 related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- American Studies
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Crystal Palace (London) - LC sh 88007225 is "Crystal Palace (London, England)"; shortened here to avoid ambiguity of comma in local display contexts.
- fairs - Use for exhibitions in which different exhibitors participate to publicize and promote their products, services, or activities, sometimes though not necessarily involving buying and selling, and often combined with entertainment. For meetings of buyers and sellers at stated times and places for the purpose of trade, use "markets (events)." [April 1996 scope note added; related term added. May 1991 alternate term added.]
- image Dimensions: 278 x 500 mm (10.9 x 19.7 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Dickinson Brothers, British (English) . Agriculture: The Crystal Palace, 1851. Color lithograph printed in seven colors on heavyweight wove paper. image : 278 x 500 mm (10.9 x 19.7 in.). Sheet : 441 x 595 mm (17.4 x 23.4 in.). DAC accession number 1975.20.1. Olin Library transfer, 1975. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BSUJ".View current selection of records as: