Photo Credit: photo: R. Lee
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/465
Ships in Storm at Sea1772
183 x 243 mm (7.2 x 9.6 in.)
Anna Maria, aka Anna Maria H.R.H. Archduchess of Austria, Austrian
- amateurs - Persons who engage in a particular pursuit, study, or science as a pastime rather than as a profession. W [January 1993 alternate term added.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- ships - Use for watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats; usually propelled by sails or engines.
- storms - Violent disturbances of the atmosphere attended by wind and usually also by rain, snow, sleet, or hail. [May 1991 alternate term added.]
- plate Dimensions: 183 x 243 mm (7.2 x 9.6 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lee) .
Anna Maria, aka Anna Maria H.R.H. Archduchess of Austria, Austrian . Ships in Storm at Sea, 1772. Etching on laid paper. plate : 183 x 243 mm (7.2 x 9.6 in.). DAC accession number 1982.46.5. Gift of Brian Douglas Gracie (BA Wesleyan 1969), 1982. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lee) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BTCP".View current selection of records as: