Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2505
250 x 276 mm (9.8 x 10.9 in.)
Thomas Hart Benton, American, (1889–1975)
- firearms - Use generally for weapons using the power of exploding gunpowder to propel a projectile. POLLAR
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- mines (industrial complexes)
- political commentary
- strikes (events) - Temporary stoppages of work by workers designed to enforce compliance with demands made on employers or government. W [May 1991 alternate term added.]
- weapons - Implements or mechanisms used for defense or attack in combat, hunting, or war.
- image Dimensions: 250 x 276 mm (9.8 x 10.9 in.)
No open access image available
Thomas Hart Benton, American, (1889–1975) . Mine Strike, 1933. Lithograph on wove paper. image : 250 x 276 mm (9.8 x 10.9 in.). Sheet : 293 x 404 mm (11.5 x 15.9 in.). DAC accession number 1973.14.55. Bequest of Russell T. Limbach (Art Department faculty, 1941–1971), 1973. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BTKZ".View current selection of records as: