No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16797
General Strike Match2012
456 x 301 mm (18 x 11.9 in.)
Molly Crabapple, American (probably)
John Leavitt, American (probably)
- Occupy Movement
- political art - Use for art produced to have an explicit political content or purpose. [June 1995 descriptor added.]
- posters - Notices intended to be posted to advertise, promote, or publicize an activity, cause, product, or service; also, decorative, mass-produced prints intended for hanging. For small printed notices or advertisements intended for distribution by hand, use "handbills." [August 1995 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- protesting - Openly expressing objection, disapproval, or dissent. RHDEL2 [January 1991 scope note added.]
- social movements - Collective action undertaken by people, who may or may not be formally organized, for the purpose of promoting or resisting an aspect of social change within a society. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- strikes (events) - Temporary stoppages of work by workers designed to enforce compliance with demands made on employers or government. W [May 1991 alternate term added.]
- image Dimensions: 456 x 301 mm (18 x 11.9 in.)
No open access image available
Molly Crabapple, American (probably) John Leavitt, American (probably) . General Strike Match, 2012. From Occuprint. Screenprint on heavyweight orange wove paper. image : 456 x 301 mm (18 x 11.9 in.). Sheet : 456 x 301 mm (18 x 11.9 in.). DAC accession number 2012.10.7. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds and Russell G. D’Oench — Davison Art Center Curator’s Fund, 2012.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "BTKZ".View current selection of records as: