No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17412
357 x 444 mm (14.1 x 17.5 in.)
John Lehr, American, b. born 1967
- bars (commercial buildings) - Places with counters where beverages, usually liquors, and light meals are served to customers. RHDEL2 [May 1991 descriptor changed, was "bars"; alternate term changed, was 'bar'.]
- brick - Clay or clay products formed into a rectangular block and hardened by drying in the sun or firing in a kiln. [November 1995 scope note added. September 1994 alternate term added. April 1992 descriptor moved.]
- doors - Barriers which swing, slide, tilt, or fold to close a doorway, usually of solid and finished construction and usually leading to or separating interior spaces. Use also for similar features that close a container or a piece of case furniture. For barriers of less solid or finished construction, and usually separating two exterior spaces, use "gates." [April 1993 related term added. March 1993 descriptor moved. February 1993 scope note changed.]
- signs - Use for lettered notices or other displays that bear a name, direction, warning, or advertisement that are displayed or posted for public view. For smaller, less public identifying notices, use "labels (identifying artifacts)." For systems of signs arranged to communicate directions or essential information, use "signage." [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- image Dimensions: 357 x 444 mm (14.1 x 17.5 in.)
No open access image available
John Lehr, American, b. born 1967 . 792, 2012. From The Island Position. Inkjet pigment print. image : 357 x 444 mm (14.1 x 17.5 in.). Sheet : 403 x 507 mm (15.9 x 20 in.). DAC accession number 2013.4.1. Gift of John Lehr, 2013.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "CBYO".View current selection of records as: