Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2925
161 x 203 mm (6.3 x 8 in.)
Frank Boyden, American, b. born 1942
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- series (groups) - Use for related publications issued successively, especially those bearing a collective as well as an individual title; and, in the visual arts, for groups of works by a single artist having a specific and purposeful relation among the works. [March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'series'; alternate term added; descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note added.]
- Wesleyan University parent artists
- plate Dimensions: 161 x 203 mm (6.3 x 8 in.)
No open access image available
Frank Boyden, American, b. born 1942 . Stances I, 1994. From Stances I–IX. Drypoint with plate tone on white Rives BFK paper. plate : 161 x 203 mm (6.3 x 8 in.). Sheet : 285 x 380 mm (11.2 x 15 in.). DAC accession number 1996.31.1. Gift of the artist (father of Ian Boyden, BA Wesleyan 1995) in honor of Phillip B. Wagoner (former Curator, Mansfield Freeman Center for East Asian Studies; Associate Professor of Art History), 1996. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "CTKL" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: