No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8120
553 x 738 mm (21.8 x 29.1 in.)
Lee Krasner, American, (1908–1984)
- abstraction - Use for the general concept and approach. For the 20th-century movement and its products, use "Abstract." [April 1993 related term added.]
- color - Use to refer to perceived qualities that result from the response of vision to the wavelength of reflected or transmitted light. For individual chromatic colors and achromatic colors or neutrals, use "colors." [February 1992 descriptor moved.]
- nonrepresentational art - Art which presents a visual form with no specific reference to anything outside itself. With regard to 20th-century art, use "Nonobjective." [May 1993 related term added.]
- series (groups) - Use for related publications issued successively, especially those bearing a collective as well as an individual title; and, in the visual arts, for groups of works by a single artist having a specific and purposeful relation among the works. [March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'series'; alternate term added; descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note added.]
- image Dimensions: 553 x 738 mm (21.8 x 29.1 in.)
No open access image available
Lee Krasner, American, (1908–1984) . Pink Stone, 1969. From Primary Series. Lithograph on heavyweight, off-white Arches wove paper with deckled right and bottom edges. image : 553 x 738 mm (21.8 x 29.1 in.). Sheet : 553 x 738 mm (21.8 x 29.1 in.). DAC accession number 2007.3.2. Weedon Endowment funds, 2007.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "CTKL" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: