No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/7656
Eugene Higginsca. 1930-1935
220 x 170 mm (8.7 x 6.7 in.)
Peter A. Juley, American, (1862–1937)
Paul P. Juley, American, (1890–1975)
- artist portraits
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Connecticut artists
- male portraits
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- studios (work spaces) - Use for spaces set aside for an artist to work, whether a painter, photographer, or other artist. [March 1993 descriptor moved.]
- image Dimensions: 220 x 170 mm (8.7 x 6.7 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DDWW".View current selection of records as: