No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4323
276 x 353 mm (10.9 x 13.9 in.)
Roy De Carava, American, (1919–2009)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Marks: Signed in pencil, lower right: “© Decarava 1985”; inscribed in pencil on verso, lower left: “We Brooklyn 1985”
Credit Line: Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 1990
Accession Number: 1990.10.1
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
African American artists*, Brooklyn*, New York City*, Northeastern United States*, storefronts*, windows*
- African American artists - LC sh 85001794
- Brooklyn - TGN 7015822
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- storefronts - Facades of stores or store buildings fronting a street and usually containing window display spaces. RHDEL2 [March 1993 descriptor moved. June 1991 scope note changed.]
- windows - An opening in the wall of a building, serving to admit light, usually to permit vision, and often to admit air. [March 1993 descriptor moved.]
- image Dimensions: 276 x 353 mm (10.9 x 13.9 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Roy De Carava, American, (1919–2009) . WE, Brooklyn, 1985. Gelatin silver print. image : 276 x 353 mm (10.9 x 13.9 in.). DAC accession number 1990.10.1. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 1990.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DIXF".View current selection of records as: