No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9982
Martha Graham—Letter to the World [by the windows]1940 (printed 1987)
407 x 508 mm (16 x 20 in.)
Barbara Morgan, American, (1900–1992)
- dance - Performing art form realized in rhythmic movement, creating visual designs by a series of poses and tracing of patterns through space in the course of measured units of time. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added.]
- dancers - Use for those who engage in the activity of dancing or who practice the art of dance, especially as a profession. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- windows - An opening in the wall of a building, serving to admit light, usually to permit vision, and often to admit air. [March 1993 descriptor moved.]
- image Dimensions: 407 x 508 mm (16 x 20 in.)
No open access image available
Barbara Morgan, American, (1900–1992) . Martha Graham—Letter to the World [by the windows], 1940 (printed 1987). Gelatin silver print. image : 407 x 508 mm (16 x 20 in.). DAC accession number 1987.41.7. Gift of Janet and Lloyd B. Morgan (son of the artist and father of Caitlin Morgan, BA Wesleyan 1990), 1987.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DKYO" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: