Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8939
East River Bridge, NY (Brooklyn Bridge)ca. 1900
176 x 215 mm (6.9 x 8.5 in.)
Attributed to August Loeffler, American
- bridges (built works) - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers. [September 1994 scope note added; related term added. March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'bridges'; alternate term changed, was 'bridge'.]
- East River - LCSH 8504057 "East River (N.Y.)"; no TGN
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 176 x 215 mm (6.9 x 8.5 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUNB" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Attributed to August Loeffler".View current selection of records as: