Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10009
Hudson River at 34th Street, New York1934
276 x 378 mm (10.9 x 14.9 in.)
Barbara Morgan, American, (1900–1992)
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- ports - Use for settlement areas that combine a harbor and terminal facilities at the transition between land and water transportation systems.
- image Dimensions: 276 x 378 mm (10.9 x 14.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUNB" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Barbara Morgan".View current selection of records as: