Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2767
The East River, New York1923
76 x 101 mm (3 x 4 in.)
Muirhead Bone, British (Scottish), (1876–1953)
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- East River - LCSH 8504057 "East River (N.Y.)"; no TGN
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 76 x 101 mm (3 x 4 in.)
No open access image available
Muirhead Bone, British (Scottish), (1876–1953) . The East River, New York, 1923. Drypoint on wove paper. Second of two states. plate : 76 x 101 mm (3 x 4 in.). Sheet : 182 x 282 mm (7.2 x 11.1 in.). DAC accession number 1946.D1.6. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), 1946. (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUNB" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Muirhead Bone".View current selection of records as: